Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another wonderful day of settling in and moving ahead insofar as my upcoming powerpoint presentation is concerned. January 17 at 1:30 Women in Art from Madonna to Madonna will be showcased at the beautiful new Rancho Mirage Library. What made this morning especially bright and energizing was finding a beautiful source to update and correct a few inconsistencies on my CD.

Relief! I try not to be a perfectionist, but, you know how much work it takes, somewhat like making changes on a carbon copy! However, being a perfectionist has advantages in that it enables one to get alot done---sometimes. It can also inhibit moving on because of not getting something good enuf. I'm not that well developed in my P skill; for that I am thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home