Friday, December 08, 2006

What a lovely time to celebrate! Today I fast-walked 3 miles, had new cards printed, and changed my email address to frankap@dc.rr.com. Next, I'm going to try to line up a few book signings. My book is selling well and that makes me feel full, not just 1/4 full like the earrings I designed, but more like FULL, another pair I designed on century old whalebone. I've had so many comments about where to sell them that I will probably have a fab sale down the line and share my "first career in my last life." Until then, I'm selling copies of the THE PRETTIER SISTER, and Harold Kaplan's wonderfully humorous, poignant, LONG TALES AND SHORT STORIES. What a joyous, uplifting mood to dive into his book, available on Amazon.com. They make good Holiday gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home